Monday, December 6, 2010

New Chapter...almost

I am done with all my classes in a week; a week! I am so ready to throw in the towel but I just need to go a little bit longer. Four months ago if you would have asked me I would have told you that I could have gone on forever- but I can say now (at least for now) I am done and ready to move on with my life.

As far as art goes, I have lots of ideas but never enough time. (As you may have noticed I fell a little behind on my blog.) All my energy is going into a class or my job. However I have been holding a lot of fabric between my fingers lately and making sketches for some more paper dolls. I got a hold of some vintage fabric and my mouth has been drooling. Oh what to make, oh what to make?!

I may not know where I am living in two weeks, or if I will be able to find a new job soon enough to pay my rent. But I will be sewing paper dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment