Monday, December 13, 2010

Less Boring Blog...

Ok, less boring blog, and though I like it, perhaps it is a bit distracting?

Anyway, like promised I told you I would share more of my "real life" with people...
... I cut off 10" of my hair today. It now goes to my ears at longest and goes up in the back; and it is so cute. Really it is! There is something about cutting my hair that is satisfying- it is one of the few things in life that I can change that doesn't cause too much harm. Think about it. Don't like it wear a hat, change the color, cut off 10 inches! It grows back, it heals. I also tend to be very timid about life, so to say with confidence "cut it off" was satisfying.

Well, have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. so fun!! that's exciting! i'm excited to see pictures - i'm sure it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete