Monday, November 7, 2011

nothing to wear

"I have nothing to wear!"
...
I felt very much this way today-let me take that back- I feel like this almost everyday. I have a closet full of clothes, beautiful clothes, clothes that are stylish, clothes that I look really good in, clothes that I spent a lot of money on! Yet I can only see what I am lacking (like a pair of camel colored corduroy strait-legged pants) until then how can I possibly ever wear my navy tops when I know that somewhere in the world are those corduroys?! And mind you I have never actually seen these pants in person, I just imagine them and believe the world would be better if I had them.You laugh, but I am serious. I really worry about this kind of stuff. How sad that something so unimportant leans so heavily on my happiness.

2 comments:

  1. This has GOT to go in our favorite little shop, or every little shop for that matter. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like this ALL THE TIME.

    in fact, i didn't buy a skirt in new york, then regretted it, then spent the next year reminding myself that it wasn't in my closet when i'd [frequently] go look for it.

    ugh. oh, and when i went back in march, i couldn't find it anywhere.

    also, i am loving your work. i mean, i always have, but i'm *still* digging it. just in case you are wondering. :) and you're rocking the digital!

    ...black and white striped skirt, where are you in the world? ...

    ReplyDelete