Monday, July 11, 2011

Drawsome Monday's


Drawsome Monday's is something I will be doing every Monday to kick off another week of illustration awesomeness! I am not really sure what exactly it will be yet- but this morning as I was painting I thought "you know, I should share with people my tricks/how I do things..." so I guess Drawsome Monday is a more-in-depth "who am I and what makes my tick as an artist."

I also know --that even though I don't know that much-- I know somethings, and I am willing to share those things to make it easier on someone else.

SO... if you want to know how I do something, or what inspires me, or whatever? (I am really just winging this and having fun with it)-- let me know!

NEXT MONDAY:
I will be giving a demonstration how I painted this head....(the under painting will surprise you, I promises)

Have a Drawsome Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the straight pin in there. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete