Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Two Cents...

I have found that the best way to get ones mind off of one thought is to drown their entirety into another thought; just happens to be creating and business of my art. I am almost a wild women going about it each day; constantly looking for shows to jump into, keeping my ears and eyes open for people who are looking for illustrators, researching editors and art directors. I am slow, but I vigilant.

I am not sure if anyone actually ever views this blog or my website at: http://www.karensorenson.net . I could be better at promoting myself, heaven knows I am a hard worker, but sometimes I wonder if I will make it, really. For you that do follow, thanks.

Anyway, back to my drawing, it is due this week, it is for a local museum, if I make it I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment