Tuesday, June 1, 2010

helth course cover...

I have often had people tell me that I remind them a lot of my art (or visa-versa). I dress like my women, I am always happy, I love balloons, birds, fluffy clouds, dresses....I have even been told I look like the people I draw. Whatever the connection may be, I love it that people see that! I think every artist should be so tied into their artwork and the art so tied into them, that there is no question where the other came from. For example if you are a happy person you are bound to make happy work! It is impossible (I believe) to create an emotion in your art to its fullest when you are feeling something different than that emotion. I often tell people, "If you know my art, you pretty much have a good idea who I am."

So, as you can see, this is me all rolled up into one! (Well, a lot of me, that is)....

No comments:

Post a Comment